About Jaipur National University, Jaipur
Jaipur National University, Jaipur was established on October 22, through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan in the year of 2007. It is registered under UGC act, 1956. The College of Distance Education & Learning has got an agreement by the Joint Committee of the UGC- AICTE- DEB for providing programs via Distance Learning Mode. Apart from these essential recognition & Approvals, the University has gained the reliance and goodwill of the candidates/students, public, parents and relevant agencies, based on proficiency in teaching and sincere accent on high standards of research.
Characteristics of Distance Education:
- Age No limit
- Flexibility in rules & regulations.
- We recommend Special facility to bring the dropouts candidates/students in the main stream.
- We propose admissions twice a year, in calendar year (January batch) and academic year (July batch).
- University provides States clearly objectives and learning outcomes.
- In study materials contents broken in to different Points so that student understand it easily.
- Currently student/candidates can do Self Learning Exercises & confirm their progress questions are inherent in the study material.
The University is situated at Jaipur, close to the center of the city and the airport.[/vc_column_text]